Monday, October 26, 2009

A Quick Post

I'm just going to type a quick update tonight...I'm getting started a little late. I've spent the evening sitting with Sandy, rubbing her back and legs and holding her hand. I feel so bad for her and wish that there were anything that I could do to make her feel better. She's had a pretty rough day, mostly with her cough and shortness of breath. I think what hurts me the most is that she just looks so exhausted. This past week she has been trying so hard and is not seeing any significant improvement. It has to be so discouraging for her.

Her pH this morning was hard to distinguish between 5.5 and 5.8. I guess I'll compromise and call it 5.65. Whatever it is it's not what I was hoping for this morning. She managed to get and keep all of her juices down. She got all of her meds down and almost all of her supplements. We had to stop on some of her evening supplements because she started coughing so badly.

Thank you to Betsy and her husband for bringing us a delicious and filling supper this evening. Everyone enjoyed it immensely.

1 comment:

  1. Sandy,

    I read John's blog each day and pray for you. I know that God answers our prayers and I will continue to pray for you. If there is anything that I can do please let me know. My e-mail address is bsrains@grandecom.net and phone is 699-2046.

    My prayers and thoughts are with you.
    Betty Rains

    ReplyDelete