Monday, October 19, 2009

Quick Email Update

I'm updating from my phone tonight because I've been in bed sick all day. I have a head and chest cold with a painful cough and severe sinus headache. I've been trying to avoid any contact with Sandy or anything that she might injest so she doesn't get this on top of everything else her immune system is fighting.

She didn't have a very good day either. She said ealier that she thought she was going to suffocate this morning...she just couldn't get enough oxygen. Her cough is really bad today and she's had a lot of nausea. Her pH was only 5.5 this morning. I don't understand why it fluctuates so much from day to day. She drank all of her juices today, but we skipped her evening supplements because she was too nauseated to take them. She told me that she still feels certain that this treatment is the right thing to do, but she's just having a bad day.

I would like to ask everyone to please continue to pray for Sandy's miracle, her emotional strength and also for the finances. With Sandy out of work for the past several weeks she is now only making half of her previous salary. We are about to have to reorder her supplements and that is going to really put a major strain on the budget! Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment