Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Headed in the Right Direction

Tonight I was sitting here in the living room trying to decide what to write, and I thought, "Hey, why not ask Sandy?" So I asked her how she would decribe her day today. She said, "I would describe it as...I'm headed in the right direction." She says that she is feeling better, that her cough is more manageable, and that she didn't have any nausea today. Now that's what I like to hear!

She had a good night's rest last night and slept until about noon today, other than waking up for her juices, supplements, and breathing treatments. But sleep is good. Her body needs that rest to battle the cancer. Gina made her a giant pot of soup last night and she has eaten two bowls of it today. I'm really glad to see her eating better.

Her pH was still down this morning, between 5.5 and 5.8. I'm trying not to focus too heavily on that one factor of pH because I can see she is feeling so much better. We must be doing something right...like Sandy said, she's "headed in the right direction."

1 comment:

  1. You should ask Dr Bernardo if the ph fluctuations are normal, and if they should be higher. They may just seem lke they're coming up slow, but really be rising as they should. At any rate Sandys right, you're headed in the right direction. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete