Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sandy's Tribute

I would love for everyone to visit the tribute to Sandy by clicking on the "Sandy's Tribute" link above, (the title to this post). This will take you to the page that Ellis Funeral Home set up for Sandy. On the right-hand side of the page there is a "Movie" link. Click on that to watch a slide show of pictures of Sandy through the years. (Depending on your connection to the Internet it can take quite awhile to load. I have a broadband connection and it still took a few minutes to load. So please be patient.)

I am sorry that I have not faithfully been posting to the blog the past couple of days. I hope that everyone will understand that I am trying to cope with the loss of Sandy and I just haven't been in the mood to talk or type about it too much. I am so thankful for having family with me...we have been coping and healing together. As always, I appreciate so much all of the love that so many have shown by bringing so much food, drinks, and supplies to the house to take that burden off of us while we grieve. I can never find the words to adequately express how much it means to all of us. So please accept my heartfelt "Thank You!!" as a feeble substitute.

As a reminder, the family will be at Ellis Funeral Home from 6:00 - 8:00 P.M. Friday evening for the viewing of Sandy's body. The memorial service and celebration of Sandy's life will be at 1:00 P.M. Saturday at Calvary Assembly of God, located at Florida Avenue and Johnston Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment